Are you an experienced Recruiter or Recruitment Consultant that has grown tired of sales? Have you got a proven track record of customer account management?
Comensura are looking for an Onsite Recruitment Account Manager for our new customer in Gloucestershire.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the timely and compliant delivery of temporary workers via an approved panel of agency suppliers. You must be able to liaise with senior contract stakeholders within HR and Procurement as well as the general hiring manager population of the customer. You will also be required to manage, train and develop the agency supplier panel to ensure that all orders are filled with the best candidates possible.
Based on site with our new customer in Gloucestershire, this is a role that will require excellent communication skills at all levels as well as the ability to analyse, interpret and effectively prioritise.
The successful Onsite Recruitment Account Manager will:
- Oversee the delivery and management of the temporary workforce across multiple sites in a multi-disciplinary public sector organisation (temporary workforce ranging from Qualified Social care, Finance, Industrial, Secretarial, Administration etc)
- Assist Hiring managers with the creation of orders and general training
- Engage and develop agency suppliers to fulfil orders
- Identify issues with any orders that may not progress and find solutions
- Oversee compliance and audit of temporary workforce
- Analyse data and provide reports against contractual KPIs and SLAs providing corrective action reports in the event of shortfalls
- Share knowledge appropriately with the customer and supplier in relation to legislation, market changes and challenges
Experience and Skills that we are looking for:
- A background in recruitment or as a customer account manager. Experience of working for or with any public sector organisations is an advantage, albeit is not essential.
- Proficient administration skills.
- Confident liaising with staff and working within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to cope within a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Willingness to adapt to the demands and requests required to complete the work.
- Strong organisational skills and able to multi-task, with an ability to remain calm and priorities a conflicting workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
Why you should join us:
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard Armed Forces Covenant employer and a Disability Confident Employer
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings.
- Everyone at Comensura gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off
Since forming in 2001 and with a combined client base of over 120 public and private sector organisations across the UK and Australia, Comensura has grown to become a market leader in managing the supply of temporary, permanent and contract labour for organisations across multiple sectors.
Comensura takes pride in being where the industry's brightest talents are reinventing recruitment and technology by finding "A smarter way to work" for our customers. At Comensura, we put you in the driving seat. You help us develop, and we help you. Hiring isn't just about getting you in the door: it's about growing together.
With around 100 employees split between the UK and Australia, our team is still tight-knit enough for us all to be family. A place where everyone's contribution is important and valued.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted