(Trainee Recruitment Consultant)
Corporate Accounts - IT Recruitment
Edinburgh + WFH
£20,000-£22,000 Salary + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
We have a great opportunity to work on one of Lorien's largest corporate client accounts based in Edinburgh on an exclusive basis...... It's a busy fast paced account and we need you to help support the successful delivery of finding the right candidates, with the right skills for the right job. A real focus on working with the candidate market place while getting to know your client 100%.
Your new company:
Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (the largest Staffing company in the UK, and 6th largest worldwide). We are market leaders in the IT recruitment sector, with over 45 years' experience in the industry. We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and globe, working with them at a strategic level whereby they outsource their recruitment needs to us.
We now need Resourcers who wants to work in a candidate focused recruitment role. An opportunity to work with existing clients and earn a salary that reflects the value you add to the business. Lorien offer an uncapped commission structure that will reflect your hard work and results. You well and truly get out, what you put in and get paid what you are worth on a monthly basis. All delivery focused - as a Resourcer, you will be hands on in recruitment delivery to a large corporate Client, on contract primarily but also ad hoc permanent requirements.
There will not be a better opportunity like this. The team members have received many awards and accolades between them over recent years for their contribution and achievements in the business - you will receive the best support and training possible:
- Team of the year
- Employee of the year
- Resourcer of the year
- Elite billings winner
What you can expect to do doing on a day to day basis:
As a resourcer at Lorien, you WON'T be cold calling to generate new business - you'll be servicing our existing client, getting to know them, while having a real chance to work with the candidate market place.
- Receiving job specs and liaising with the client's recruitment manager
- Advertising vacancies and managing candidate responses
- Actively resourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies and pipe-lining hot list
- Overseeing the entire process on the candidate stage, from offer through to placement stage.
You will be of graduate calibre looking for development or worked in a telephone based sales environment or worked as a resourcer in a recruitment company but looking to work on more high volume corporate account with huge commission earning potential and long term career prospects.
What you can expect in return:
- Learn from a highly supportive leadership team: our CEO, MD and Senior Management Team (SMT) are always on hand to answer your questions, listen to and action your thoughts and suggestions, and mentor and coach where necessary. Note: our CEO and SMT started off in this exact role you're reading about - we like to promote from within based on your merits and achievements. So, you'll be in very capable hands.
- Undertake account management: we're an exclusive supplier to a number of our customers, whilst also competing with other agencies. From day one, you'll be working on multiple roles at any one time - allowing you to get to know our clients inside out, and truly partner with them on their various recruitment needs.
- Develop and grow via training: everyone learns in their own way. Our team of experts will deliver a market-leading training programme tailored to your individual needs - an ongoing commitment, in order to help transform and progress your recruitment journey at Lorien.
- Enjoy fun incentives: we're not shy to celebrate and champion the success of our people. From lunch clubs with our directors and team nights out through to Elite holidays (think Dubai, Vegas, New York, Ibiza and Barbados - the latter being this year's destination).
- Package: earn an excellent basic salary, plus an industry-leading commission structure with no threshold enabling you to maximise your earnings. You also get a day off on your birthday, closed over Xmas break and of course, we offer the usual benefits - including contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
You'll be a part of something very special. Our people shape our culture: a relaxed working environment that values trust, flexibility, camaraderie, and rewards.
Apply today for an immediate interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted