Application Support Specialist
Impellam Group is a leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses. Our Managed Service providers are supported by talent-focused Specialist Staffing brands with deep heritages, vertical sector expertise and loyal candidate networks. Clients across the world trust us to deliver our services to support their businesses in North America, Australasia, Europe and the UK, where we have recently been named the largest staffing company. Working with them are 2,900 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 12 market leading brands across 76 locations.
Our vision is to be the world's most trusted staffing company - trusted by our people, our customers and our investors in equal measure. Underpinning everything we do is our strategy which recognises it is our people who make the difference. At the heart, all our brands share a culture of making and keeping promises - to our clients, our candidates and each other - engendering trust and lasting relationships.
The Role - Luton/Hybrid
We're looking for an Application Support Specialist on a permanent basis. You will be the first point of contact for the Managed Service Provider teams for all technology queries and issues. These roles focus on third-party and proprietary VMS products. You will be required to assess and triage incoming queries (using a ticketing system) and provide resolutions, or where appropriate escalate to the correct team; which can be an internal or an external third-party supplier. This is a role to grow your technical skills.
- Monitoring ticketing tool to ensure all new incidents are responded to, triaged, and actioned within SLA
- Work closely with third-party providers to resolve issues within SLA
- Provide 1st line support to MSP Programmes
- Investigate possible system changes to improve efficiency and reduce errors
- Perform system updates and changes as directed
- Initially working across a single VMS, with a view to adding more products as skills develop
- Educate users on the correct way to perform workflows when user error is the cause of system problems
- Identify and record any problems related to product, process, and quality systems within the Helpdesk application
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels
- Verify the implementation of solutions
- Monitor further processing until defects have been corrected
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will be required to explain complex technical issues to non-technical users
- Competent in the use of core MS office products
- A strong interest in technology & innovation
What Can We Offer You?
You will work within an organisation where your abilities and creativity are acknowledged and encouraged; and as part of a team whose passion for learning and development and having a positive impact on performance are the driving force for getting out of bed in the morning! Working in this new role within a global team, you will be integral to the delivery of our organisational strategies. We offer a range of benefits including a service-related enhanced holiday scheme, birthday off, a flexible benefits scheme with options including private medical and travel insurance and a lifestyle scheme offering discounts on a wide variety of products and services. To apply or for further information please contact us in confidence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted