EMEA Technology Operations Specialist
Impellam Group is a leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses. Our Managed Service providers are supported by talent-focused Specialist Staffing brands with deep heritages, vertical sector expertise and loyal candidate networks. Clients across the world trust us to deliver our services to support their businesses in North America, Australasia, Europe and the UK, where we have recently been named the largest staffing company. Working with them are 2,900 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 12 market leading brands across 76 locations.
Our vision is to be the world's most trusted staffing company - trusted by our people, our customers and our investors in equal measure. Underpinning everything we do is our strategy which recognises it is our people who make the difference. At the heart, all our brands share a culture of making and keeping promises - to our clients, our candidates and each other - engendering trust and lasting relationships.
In this role you'll be a lifesaver for our recruitment teams working across many different VMS (Vendor Management Systems). The teams rely upon you to support their time critical issues, or for recommendations on how you can improve their current configuration to better support their operational needs.
You'll have a passion for trouble shooting and helping our teams with recruitment technology issues. If you aren't in a helpdesk role at the moment, perhaps you might be in a recruitment role - and have released that you have a 'knack for tech'. You'll be the one who, in a spare moment, likes to have a look around all the system menu options in the VMS wondering what they do, and how they could help you.
In a Tech Ops Support environment, you'll be working from a ticketing system, allowing you to prioritise the most urgent of issues and manage escalations to our third-party providers as required.
- Monitoring ticketing tool to ensure all new incidents are responded to, triaged, and actioned within SLA
- Work closely with third-party providers to resolve issues
- Work closely with internal departments to solve tech related issues
- Monitor system integrations
- Recommend and implement system changes to improve efficiency and reduce errors
- Identify ticket trends, and suggest proactive steps to reduce ticket volumes
- Educate users on the correct way to perform workflows when user error is the cause of system problems
- System testing to identify any negative impacts of changes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will be required to explain complex technical issues to non-technical users
- Excellent knowledge of a leading VMS products e.g. SAP Fieldglass, Beelline, VNDLY
- Comfortable with manipulating large data sets (including VLOOKUPS)
- Competent in the use of core MS office products
- A strong interest in technology & innovation - specifically cloud based / SaaS applications
What Can We Offer You?
You will work within an organisation where your abilities and creativity are acknowledged and encouraged; and as part of a team whose passion for learning and development and having a positive impact on performance are the driving force for getting out of bed in the morning! Working in this new role within a global team, you will be integral to the delivery of our organisational strategies. We offer a range of benefits including a service-related enhanced holiday scheme, birthday off, a flexible benefits scheme with options including private medical and travel insurance and a lifestyle scheme offering discounts on a wide variety of products and services. To apply or for further information please contact us in confidence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted