Permanent | £28,500 - £30,000 + Company Benefits
Leeds + WFH
Lorien Resourcing is looking for an Accounts Assistant to support the Finance Team.
A bit about Lorien:
Lorien is a digital, transformation and technology recruitment specialist.
We work with clients of all sectors, sizes, and tech needs - from digital giants to tech-enabled businesses - to attract and retain top talent around the world.
Supporting the Finance Team working across 3 clients within the Impellam Group, with period end Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet close, Gross Profit reconciliations and reporting, Fixed Asset Reporting & Annual Financial audit queries.
Period end -
- Profit & Loss Close
- Balance Sheet Close
- Gross Profit Reconciliations (Temp/Perm)
- Fixed Asset Reconciliations and Reporting
- ICO and Kefron Transactions
- Gross Profit Reporting (Temp/Perm)
- Spend Reports
- MI Reports
- KPI Reporting
- Profit & Loss Distribution
- SUNlink/EVOlink/InTime/Inpay imports
- PWP Reviews
- Client QBR's
- Audit Queries
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- GCSE Maths
- GCSE English
- Microsoft Excels Skills
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and react accordingly to priority.
- Experience within a finance function
- Accuracy and Initiative
- CIMA, AAT qualified or equivalent
- Problem solving skills
- Previously worked for a Recruitment company within the Finance Department.
- Accruals & Prepayments experience
- Experience using D365, SUN Systems & In-Time system
This role will be working on a Hybrid basis. Working from the Leeds office Wednesday and Thursday, and working from home Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted