Project Manager 6-month Fixed Term Contract
As a key member of Impellam' s PMO, you will work closely with project managers and workstream leads to support our strategic programmes The Team
Skills and experience required for this role
- Maintain updated view of overarching project plan, milestones, risks and mitigating actions, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Consolidate status reports from each workstream and create overarching status reports.
- Support business architect in maintaining stakeholder mapping, engagement & communications plan.
- Executing the project on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that the project produces the required outcomes within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, benefits, and risk.
- Produce a result capable of achieving the benefits/impact defined in the Case for Change.
- Create project briefs and track benefits/impact assessment.
- Produce, manage and track project plans and progress.
- Produce reports on highlights, issues, risks and mitigating actions.
- Maintain records for issue and risk registers and lesson logs.
- Matrix manage internal stakeholders and liaise with external stakeholders and suppliers if required.
- Work closely with Impellam PMO.
- Demonstrable experience of transition project management.
- Experience of owning and managing complex projects in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Accreditation in industry-recognised qualifications and standards (including but not limited to PRINCE2, Lean, Agile etc....)
You will have experience of working in a project management role in a complex organisation. In addition, you will previously have had experience of:
- Implementing change and transformation programmes.
- Cultivating strong relationships with senior internal stakeholders and creating partnerships at all levels within the organisation to achieve results.
- Challenging the status quo and seeing things differently and persuading stakeholders to see the opportunities using commercial and strategic insight.
- Developing insight through the effective use of data and analytics.
- Visualising data so it is digestible and understandable to those who do not have a business architecture expertise.
What Can We Offer You?
- A competitive salary package
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, and your birthday off
- Company pension,
- Blended working - from home and our London office
- An environment where your learning and development is supported through a range of various learning tools and courses
Impellam is a connected group providing global workforce and specialist recruitment solutions. Our 2000 people and market leading brands work across a broad spectrum of industries and job categories throughout North America, the UK and Europe and Asia Pacific.
At Impellam we believe in the power of work.
Through the power of work, we build better businesses and help people lead more fulfilling lives.
Our strength lies not just in our brands, and their specialist vertical markets and regional knowledge, but in how we are united by one purpose, one culture, one driving force.
We call it Virtuosity. It's why we're different. It's our determination to do even more and to always be ambitious and brave for our customers and candidates.
None of this would be possible without a culture based on trust. That's why we have an ambitious vision to be the world's most trusted workforce and specialist recruitment solutions group, trusted by our people, our customers and our investors in equal measure.
We trust our Virtuosos and give them the freedom and autonomy to do the right thing, to adapt and see the possible in the impossible. We make sure people make the difference.
Together, we can deliver a world where you'll always have exceptional people doing exceptional work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted