Impellam Group is a connected group providing global workforce and specialist recruitment solutions.
Our strength lies not just in our brands, and their specialist vertical markets and regional knowledge, but in how we are united by one purpose, one culture, one driving force. We call it Virtuosity. It's why we're different. It's our determination to do even more and to always be ambitious and brave for our customers and candidates.Our customers see our Virtuosity every day in the way we are innovative and creative.They see it in our authenticity, in the way we keep our promises and in how we break down the barriers to unleash people's potential. Our operations span time zones across 70 locations in North America, Asia Pacific, the UK and Europe.
Every year, we connect carefully chosen candidates with good work at all levels. We believe in the power of work. It should have purpose and make a difference.
Through the power of work, we build better businesses and help people lead more fulfilling lives.
About the Role
We are looking for a Credit Controller to work on a Hybrid basis (2 days in our Luton office, 3 days remote). The role will require collection of overdue debt for Impellam brands, preventing invoices from becoming overdue. You'll ensure accurate maintenance of client information and record all chasing activity. Reporting and escalation of issues to the Team Leader which may impact on meeting required deadlines.
- Maximise cash collection and minimise overdue debt
- Management of client relationship
- Accountable for disputed debt and work with operational teams to resolve queries and prevent reoccurrence.
- Ensure effective communication internally and externally.
- Meeting with clients and key contacts in the business where necessary
- Providing reports on overdue debt position
- Continuously consider process improvement and strive to improve team efficiency.
- Reconciling and collection of historic debts
- Provide high level of customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Escalate issues that impact on the completion of tasks to the Team Leader
- Liaise with other Finance functions (billing admin, payroll, management accounts, and purchase ledger) to resolve issues in end-to-end processes as required.
What we're looking for
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills with experience including PIVOT Tables essential and being comfortable with formulas such as CONCATENATE, VLOOKUP and SUMIF.
- Demonstrated experience within a fast moving, forward thinking and customer-led organisation.
- Relationship Management
- Ability to communicate both internally and externally.
- Disciplined approach to managing own workload whilst working to agreed targets and deadlines.
- The ability to pay attention to detail whilst working to strict deadlines.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office experience is important)
- AAT/ICM qualifications desirable.
What Can We Offer You?
You will work within an organisation where your abilities and creativity are acknowledged and encouraged; and as part of a team whose passion for learning and development and having a positive impact on performance are the driving force for getting out of bed in the morning! Working in this new role within a global team, you will be integral to the delivery of our organisational strategies. We offer a range of benefits including a service-related enhanced holiday scheme, birthday off, a flexible benefits scheme with options including private medical and travel insurance and a lifestyle scheme offering discounts on a wide variety of products and services. To apply or for further information please contact us in confidence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted