Talent Management Specialist
Talent Management Specialist
Location: Hybrid Cheltenham
The role will be accountable for the delivery of an unrivalled contractor experience from Inflight applicants, on - boarding and once in situ of assignment, including wellbeing counsel for the Contractor Community.
You will act as the first point of contact for all contractor enquiries and will be responsible for ensuring a timely and effective response, working collaboratively with colleagues and external stakeholders to resolve.
The role will be responsible for keeping candidates engaged through the Vetting and On - Boarding processes to mitigate risk of losing applicants through the journey.
The TMS will be passionate about delivering an excellent service and will be genuinely excited to delight and support customers with their enquiries
- Receive incoming queries via various channels from Contractors and log enquiry on query tracker
- Provide an initial response to the enquiry within the contractual KPI
- Ensure all enquiries are managed and resolved effectively and within a timely manner by collaborating with the relevant team members and experts within Guidant
- Accountable for query resolution, keeping Contractor's updated regularly with the progress of resolving the query and facilitating introductions to SME's
- Manage the candidate journey and expectations through the inflight and on- boarding processes
- Engage with Candidates personally throughout the vetting process, ensuring they understand the processes, forms and tests to be completed
- Respond to any queries the Candidate may have about the vetting process
- Work closely with the Talent Engagement Consultant to maintain the In-Flight Communication Plan
What we're looking for
We need a proactive, consultative communicator, who can build professional and collaborative relationships by naturally building rapport with all Customers (Client, Team, Candidates, Workers and Suppliers).
- Ensure the candidate has pre - start information, first day arrangements, joining instructions, welcome handbooks and comply with authority and statutory requirements
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem solving and solution orientated
- Adaptable and flexible
- Recruitment experience desirable
You will be required to undergo Security Clearance for the role which will be discussed at application stage.
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted