To provide systems administrative support for all on-site personnel to enable them to perform effectively in their roles.
Ensure the smooth running of administration and system processes in order to assist the client services team to enhance the customer (Client, Candidate, Worker & Supplier) experience, whilst ensuring service excellence.
- Have a good understanding of the operational processes and systems, working to agreed SLA's and KPI's
- Support with the administration tasks during the implementation of the customer's new ERP system and into BAU
- Ensure e-volution is updated throughout the recruitment process; responsible for uploading CVs and candidate compliance data.
- System reconciliations and data cleansing activities.
- Support Recruitment Business Partners with providing regular updates and transfer of information from onsite to offsite to the Recruitment Team, such as feedback, interview dates and offers.
- Implement, maintain, and improve administrative systems to effectively support the management of recruitment processes.
- Provide a personalized and engaging service for new joiners, settling candidates quickly into the customer environment with the aim for candidates to add value and expertise.
- Arrange and complete vetting process administration.
- Work closely with the TMS to ensure that appropriate information and resources are shared with the candidate, including first day arrangements, joining instructions and the welcome pack.
- Resolve any problems with on - boarding between the Hiring Manager, RBP, TMS and Candidate.
- Support RBP's with a carefully managed off - boarding process to ensure Candidate's receive a supportive experience and clear communication.
- Work with the Payroll and On - Boarding team to ensure all contract administration is finalized and systems updated and report any issues to the RBP.
What we're looking for
You will need to be highly organised, proactive, reliable and have a good level of MS Office experience (particularly Excel), with experience of working in a busy recruitment environment.
You will be required to undergo Security Clearance for the role.
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted