Talent Resourcing Partner
Talent Resourcing Partner
To deliver the best talent across the Guidant customer portfolio. To drive fulfilment and provide service excellence to our customers (clients, candidates, workers & suppliers) by embracing a promised based culture. To manage the recruitment life cycle across multiple client accounts and to build strong, long-standing relationships with our Customers, Candidates and External Partners. To act as an ambassador for Guidant Global, ensuring that our values and guiding principles are upheld in everything that you do and that any action taken, continually works towards achieving 'high road' recruitment practices whilst actively driving the company business strategy.
- Service relationship development and management across key customer stakeholders and suppliers
- Provide a quality, highly engaging and consultative recruitment service to clients in-line with the requirements of the client and company
- Work with the client hiring community to forecast recruitment needs to enable a proactive approach
- Ensure effective communication with the workforce, clients, colleagues and suppliers and that best practice is shared
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the account, including the requisition fulfilment process and talent expert liaising with hiring communities.
- Prepare and facilitate the ongoing attraction, selection and recruitment of suitably skilled candidates, ensuring optimum levels of workers are available to meet the client needs
What we're looking for
You will need recruitment experience ideally within a care sector, who can build professional and collaborative relationships by naturally building rapport with all Customers (Client, Team, Candidates, Workers and Suppliers). You will have previous experience, working on key accounts and be highly organised, with excellent people skills and have a good level of MS Office experience.
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted