Recruitment Business Partner
Recruitment Business Partner
To deliver the best talent across the Guidant customer portfolio. To drive fulfilment and provide service excellence to our customers (clients, candidates, workers & suppliers) by embracing a promised based culture. To manage the recruitment life cycle across multiple client accounts and to build strong, long-standing relationships with our Customers, Candidates and External Partners. To act as an ambassador for Guidant Global, ensuring that our values and guiding principles are upheld in everything that you do and that any action taken, continually works towards achieving 'high road' recruitment practices whilst actively driving the company business strategy.
- Service relationship development and management across key customer stakeholders and suppliers
- Provide expert to expert hiring manager experience by providing external market insight into the best talent, route to market and leverage best practice methods to sourcing talent
- Provide a quality, highly engaging and consultative recruitment service to clients in-line with the requirements of the client and company
- To be focused on achieving recruitment delivery in line with client KPI's and SLA's
- Provide advice on best routes to market including guidance on salaries where applicable
- Ensure all job vacancies are fully qualified with the hiring manager / decision maker
- Obtain full job specifications (including H&S info), assignment information (AWR, pay rates etc) and person specifications from clients maximising each opportunity for placements
- Work with the client hiring community to forecast recruitment needs to enable a proactive approach across our customer base
- Conduct talent heat mapping across your market area to enable constructive conversations to be held
- Create and maintain talent pools where direct recruitment is appropriate
- Ensure data accuracy across all systems and candidate records
- Responsible for obtaining an accurate and up-to-date record of key client specific policies and procedures by interacting with the relevant CSM
- Ensure adherence to all current employment laws, legislative or otherwise is maintained
What we're looking for
You will need previous experience within an MSP/RPO recruitment background (ideally within a technical sector) and have strong supplier management experience. You will be proficient in all Microsoft Office packages, as well as able to pick up new systems quickly and effectively. You will also have a real passion for maintaining relationships and be an ambassador for Guidant Global.
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted