Recruitment Supply Chain Administrator
Location: Remote with weekly travel to our London or Luton office
We're looking for a Recruitment Supply Chain Administrator to work on a permanent basis in a remote capacity with weekly travel to our London or Luton offices to support the Supply Chain Manager during the delivery of new client implementations and other business-as-usual activities.
- Supporting client implementation projects and delivering supply chain workstream activities
- Support the account teams to run supplier round table events
- Generating contractual terms of business and managing related queries, liaising with the Legal team where necessary
- Issuing and tracking contract amendment exercises such as changes to supply chain service levels and fee schedules
- Updating team logs and spreadsheets and keeping supply chain contact details and banking information up to date
- Onboard new suppliers into our programmes, checking and collating compliance documentation including insurance levels
- Supporting with Auditing our supply chain to ensure they are compliant whilst supporting our clients
Skills required for the role
- Experience in managed service/recruitment outsourcing provision
- Supply chain consultant experience
- Experience managing implementation projects
- Contract negotiation experience
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted