Senior Internal Communications Executive
6-month Fixed Term Contract
As Senior Communication Executive you'll be responsible for developing communications for both internal and external audiences, making sure they reflect our brand narrative, our hero persona, tone of voice and monitoring their impact. The role will be weighted towards internal communications and include some external communication too.
You will be experienced in researching, copy writing, editing, copy-checking, repurposing content into multiple formats for cross channel promotion.
You will work collaboratively with marketing and communications teams across the Group from around the world to make sure we are delivering engaging content to our key audiences - colleagues and customers and investors.
One of the most important skills is Storytelling. We need you to bring to life what we do for our customers and colleagues - in an authentic and human way. We want you to help us to differentiate who we are, what we do, and why we are different.
The Communications and Marketing team plays an important role across the global business. We inform, engage and inspire our people around our purpose, behaviours and strategy. We also help to create a Virtuoso experience through content creation, channel evolution and strategic counsel. A key part of our role is making sure people understand who we are, what we do and to improve engagement and connectivity to Impellam (as well as the brands/functions) and to enable and drive collaboration and cross-sell.
We want to be agile, audience-centric and data driven, working together as one team across our brands and geographic regions. We are continuing to evolve our global communications strategy, with a particular focus on how our content and platforms evolve to deliver more impactful, targeted internal communications.
We are turning Impellam from an investor brand to a customer brand - we have a laser focus on raising awareness about who we are, what we do and why we are different.
Skills and experience required for this role
- You have worked in communications for 5-8 years, ideally in a complex, multi-location, multi-brand organisation.
- You'll have the experience of managing stakeholders and gaining buy in from individuals.
- Excellent verbal and written skills - the ability to adapt to corporate, digital and informal styles.
- You'll be proficient in managing Microsoft Office 365 applications, including Microsoft Teams Live, Workplace or equivalent intranet, digital channels such as LinkedIn.
- You'll be a key person in a small but mighty communications team - you will be highly involved and have a voice in the direction of strategy.
- You'll take the lead in creating and delivering communications for multi-channel, multi-format materials that are engaging, accessible and make all colleagues feel included and clients feel confident in our delivery.
- You will be an excellent copywriter.
- You'll oversee our Workplace intranet and a number of internal events.
- You'll be adept at writing scripts and briefing for creating videos, and attention-grabbing visuals.
- You'll be monitoring and analysing campaigns launched.
- You have excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle priorities.
- You'll be empowered to own projects, bring about change and get involved in areas you are interested in.
What Can We Offer You?
- A competitive salary package
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, and your birthday off
- Company pension,
- Blended working - from home and our London office
- An environment where your learning and development is supported through a range of various learning tools and courses
Impellam is a connected group providing global workforce and specialist recruitment solutions. Our 2000 people and market leading brands work across a broad spectrum of industries and job categories throughout North America, the UK and Europe and Asia Pacific.
At Impellam we believe in the power of work.
Through the power of work, we build better businesses and help people lead more fulfilling lives.
Our strength lies not just in our brands, and their specialist vertical markets and regional knowledge, but in how we are united by one purpose, one culture, one driving force.
We call it Virtuosity. It's why we're different. It's our determination to do even more and to always be ambitious and brave for our customers and candidates.
None of this would be possible without a culture based on trust. That's why we have an ambitious vision to be the world's most trusted workforce and specialist recruitment solutions group, trusted by our people, our customers and our investors in equal measure.
We trust our Virtuosos and give them the freedom and autonomy to do the right thing, to adapt and see the possible in the impossible. We make sure people make the difference.
Together, we can deliver a world where you'll always have exceptional people doing exceptional work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted